Root Cause Analysis Effective Corrective Action
May 23, 2019| $495
This course was created in response to the following situation:
- Many audits have revealed a lack of effective corrective action;
- Many nonconformances remain unresolved or emerge again to create customer dissatisfaction and audit nonconformances;
- Records reveal a lack of understanding and implementation of disciplined tools.
This practical, interactive, one-day training program is designed to provide quality professionals with an understanding of the processes and techniques that lead to root cause analysis and effective corrective action. The course presents the context and the tools for determining the root cause of nonconformances which will allow for the implementation of effective corrective action. Presented through case studies and group workshop exercises, this course will strengthen your ability to take the fundamental step for continual improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is interested in helping their organizations improve their performance.
No prerequisites are required for this class.
Attendees will be provided a binder of presentation material.
- ISO and Corrective Action
- The Plan Do Check Act Cycle
- An 8 D Approach to Corrective Action
- Correction, root cause analysis and corrective action
- A Tool Box for Corrective Action – five basic tools for success