ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor…… and The Sun
February 20 - February 22| $995
This three-day training will assist your organization in developing and implementing an internal audit program as an important tool for your quality management system that meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. This course will be offered over three days from 8AM till 2 PM. This class is designed to assist students in gaining a greater understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and using that knowledge to implement an important tool for providing performance evaluation to management that leads to continual improvement. The course is based on guidance from ISO 19011: Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems which is the basis for all ISO system auditing. The course is designed for individuals who are starting their ISO and internal audit journey as it presents basic information and scenarios as learning tools. The course is fast paced with considerable student interaction required for success. The class is divided into audit teams which are expected to cooperate in learning ISO requirements and audit concepts and then using that knowledge in addressing audit problems presented in increasingly demanding scenarios. The class includes a total of 14 workshop/scenario exercises. The class is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest guidelines for auditing from the ISO accreditation bodies. The latest version addresses new requirements including auditing for risk and risk management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is primarily designed for Quality Managers and personnel who want to advance their knowledge of the standard and internal auditing. Both novice and experienced internal auditors who wish to significantly improve their effectiveness. This course is also designed for those that would like to work hard and play hard. Class will concluded by 2PM each day allowing plenty of time to hit the golf course, venture to one of the parks with your family or just explore all that Orlando has to offer.
Attendees are required to have read and are familiar with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Attendees will be provided with a binder of presentation material. Attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Standards will be available for purchase during the registration process.
- ISO 9001 in the world and the U.S.
- ISO 9000 definitions of Quality, Quality Systems, Requirements and Standards
- Deming’s Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model and how it relates to the new ISO 9001
- The 7 Principles for the new standard
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing defined by ISO 19011
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- Internal auditing to the Process Approach
- How to write a nonconformity
- Nonconformance versus noncompliance
- Methods for ensuring good corrective actions
- A basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- A working understanding of auditing tools and techniques
- How to understand audit criteria
- How to develop audit evidence
- How to assess audit evidence
- How to reach an audit finding
- How to write a finding including a nonconformance
- How to explain the reasoning behind a finding
- How to conduct an audit interview
- Audit planning and preparation
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- The audit cycle and documenting the audit trail
- Process auditing
- Auditing and risk management