ISO 9001:2015 Documentation, Interpretation, and Implementation
March 26, 2019| $495.00
This one-day class is targeted for those people responsible for the development and maintenance of a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, as well as key process owners. This class will provide a walk-through of the standard as well as point out major requirements and offer commentary on how to successfully implement them. We will also identify opportunities to use the standard to improve your organization and offer final thoughts on implementation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who are new to their industry, job and ISO. This course would also be good for those individuals who have been removed from ISO for a while and need to update their knowledge base. Quality Managers and other quality staff and managers interested in implementing or improving their quality management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and use this approach to improve organizational performance would benefit from this class.
Attendees are required to have read and be familiar with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Attendees will be provided with a binder of presentation material. Attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Standards will be available for purchase during the registration process.
- Quality, Systems and Standards
- How ISO works
- ISO Myths and Realities
- ISO Concepts
- Systems Thinking
- Quality Concepts
- Management, Leadership and Improvement
- The Importance of Interested Parties and Context of the Organization
- Design and documentation of your system
- Importance of the Quality Manual and documented policies
- Risk Management and your Business System
- Operational Controls
- Performance Evaluation
- Corrective Action, Risk Management and Continual Improvement
- Implementation Strategy and Tactics and avoiding common mistakes