- This event has passed.
LEED Project Series – Part 6: Documenting the Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation Categories
August 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT| Free
As a part of a LEED project team, you will be responsible for documenting your project in order to submit for review and ultimately, to achieve LEED certification. There are seven credit categories in the LEED Rating systems in which you can document criteria and attempt points. In each of these categories, there are prerequisites or credits that are regularly submitted with documentation issues that can be easily avoided with a better understanding of the requirements.
This session will focus on the Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) and Innovation (IN) categories.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and associates involved in any aspect of a LEED project
Managers and associates responsible for Facilities Operation and Management
No prerequisites are required for this course.
No materials are required for this course.
Completion of the class will provide attendees with insight and understanding of the following topics:
- Documentation specific to the IEQ and IN credits
- Strategies to use for the IN credits, including Pilot Credits and Exemplary Performance
- Clarification of the rating system requirements
- Common errors and troublesome documentation
- Use of publicly provided USGBC guidance