Why Use SRI For Training?
SRI believes the most effective training is delivered one-on-one with a practicing, lead auditor. We have developed all of our courses to take full advantage of the attendees working directly with our auditors, applying what they learn, and learning from other attendees in the course. There are less expensive ways to be exposed to and review the same information, however, none are as effective.
- SRI instructors are lead assessors and management system professionals who provide practical insight and expert guidance
- Courses include hands-on exercises that enable you to apply what you learn to your own business
- Case studies are used to provide both high-level and detailed understanding of applying the standards
- Because every course is taught by a practicing lead assessor, you get the most current, applicable, up-to-date instruction on the standards and your management system
- SRI’s leadership role in the industry means you don’t just learn how to apply, but you also gain insight into the standards and their interpretation
- Training classes are kept small to improve interaction and truly benefit from one-on-one discussion with our auditors
- SRI can schedule a course to meet your location and timing requirements